Thursday, July 15, 2010

One Day




This is the intro to a 15-minute video I produced for Mike Clark. Two months ago, his 19-year-old son Philip was killed while on foot patrol in Marjah, Afghanistan.

Something compelled me to stay in the studio after work last night and finish the video. As soon as I was done, around 10 PM, I drove the dvd over to Mr. Clark. 

I would soon find out that Philip's brothers of the 1/6 Marines, (Alpha Company) were on their way home, arriving back on base at Camp Lejeune, NC early this morning. 

With the arrival of the 1/6, a family is reminded of their great loss, but I hope this helps them remember a hero- whose life is an illustration of the most perfect love.

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends" ~John 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment