Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Foodies - bears - doctors


I never understood people who take pictures of their food.

Like dude, just eat your food. No one cares about your lasagna.

However, I HAVE BECOME ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.

I find myself posting more and more pictures of my homemade creations.

Take this morning for example.

I started the day off with a bowl of steel cut oatmeal, topped with raisins, walnuts, bananas, cinnamon, and a drizzle of naturally grown honey I got at the monastery.

It felt like a crime not documenting it! 

Now I'm sitting on my couch eating frozen grapes- I didn't take a picture of them because they look like regular grapes, (not foodie-genic).

^that was so corny. 

Today I one-man-banded two stories on the bear that attacked a Longwood woman earlier this month.

FWC identifies bear responsible for attack of Longwood woman


My co-worker, Goose, filmed my "look-lives" which was a HUGE help being that my stories were airing back-to-back at 5 and 6 and I still needed to get interviews with neighbors. 

Yesterday I put together a story about last minute appointments. 

I pitched the story in the morning meeting- telling my coworkers about my adventures getting an eye appointment before the new year, (I needed to use my insurance money on new glasses before I lost it). 


Interviewing Doctor Gideon Lewis 12.17.13



No comments:

Post a Comment